St Vincent's Private Hospital Brisbane and Bupa are piloting a two-year program that provides eligible Bupa members in Brisbane with the choice to receive individualised palliative care at home by our Specialist Palliative Care Service.
The program includes:
- specialist palliative care multidisciplinary assessment and care planning
- 24/7 telephone support access for patients, carers and families
- at-home care as required from physicians, palliative care nurses, allied health professionals, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and psychologists
- intensive specialist palliative care which may include physician and nurse visits as well as additional at-home nursing support
- direct access to the Specialist Palliative Care inpatient unit if required.
For more information about the pilot program contact Community Palliative Care Services Manager Annabelle May on 07 3240 1168 or complete your details below and we will contact you.