Our commitment to health practitioners is to provide quality, multidisciplinary education. We do this through a CPD program for General Practitioners, Specialists, Nurses and Practice Managers, in conjunction with the RACGP and our Visiting Medical Officer community.
2017 GP Education topics - upcoming events
Topic: Updates in cancer pain management; and Medicinal cannabinoids - What is their role in palliative care?
4 October, 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Presenter: Professor Janet Hardy and A/Prof Phillip Good. View flyer here.
*Please note: this event is now at capacity. Feel free to add your name to a wait list by completing the form below.
Past CPD Events
- Troubleshooting tricky persistent pain cases - Wednesday 20 September 2017
- Beyond tummy pain in kids and adolescents - Tuesday 25 July 2017
- Digital communication in general practice today - Tuesday 18 July 2017
- Up-to-date information on Diagnosing and Managing Prostate Cancer - Tuesday 6 June 2017
- Future Challenges in Palliative Care Breakfast - Tuesday 23 May 2017
- Gallbladder Polyps, Abdominal Wall Hernia and Intragastric Balloon - Tuesday 21 March 2017
- ABC for Managing BPH and Erectile Dysfunction - Tuesday 11 October 2016
- ABC for Managing UTI's, Bladder Pain and Urinary Incontinence - Wednesday 14 September 2016
- Disentangling Depression and Dementia - Tuesday 26 July 2016
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in children and adolescents - Monday 25 July 2016
- Acute Painful Cerebrovascular Syndromes - Wednesday 27 April 2016
- New Interventional Pain Developments for Nerve Pain - 10 May 2016
- 'An Insight into Palliative Care' Breakfast Forum - Tuesday 24 May 2016
- Reflux Disease - Mismanaged or just Misunderstood? Wednesday 16 March 2016
- Adolescent pelvic pain SVPHB - Tuesday 22 March 2016
- Hyperacute stroke care and Parkinson's Disease - Tuesday 27 October 2015
- Epilepsy Monday 9 November 2015
- Interventional pain management in palliative care - Wednesday 11 November 2015
- Adolescent pain management and rehabilitation - Tuesday 22 September 2015
- Parkinson's disease and rehabilitation - Tuesday 28 October 2014
- Wellness approach for people over 65 years - Tuesday 9 September 2014
- Opioid prescribing in General Practice: the good, the bad and the ugly - Tuesday 29 April 2014
- People living with advanced progress illness - palliative care - Tuesday 6 May 2014
- Advanced care planning and enduring power of attorney - Tuesday 29 July 2014