Our commitment to health practitioners is to provide quality, multidisciplinary education. We do this through a CPD program for General Practitioners, Specialists, Nurses and Practice Managers, in conjunction with the RACGP and our Visiting Medical Officer community.
This year we will also host a GP Practice Manager Education event on 13 June. Further details, including registration, will be available soon.
Future challenges in Palliative Care Breakfast Forum, 23 May
This national Palliative Care Week (21 to 28 May) we are hosting a breakfast forum offering medical and legal insight from experts in the field. Presenters include St Vincent's Brisbane Director of Palliative Care, A/Professor Phillip Good and Director of Australian Centre for Health Law Research at QUT, Professor Ben White.
2017 GP Education topics - Upcoming event
Topic: Up-to-date Information on Diagnosing and Managing Prostate Cancer. View the registration flyer here.
6 June, 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Presenter: Dr Anthony Kiosoglous, Urological and Reconstructive Surgeon.
Register for an upcoming event
Please register your details below if you would like to attend our next education event or receive future CPD invitations.
Past CPD Events
- Gallbladder Polyps, Abdominal Wall Hernia and Intragastric Balloon - Tuesday 21 March 2017
- ABC for Managing BPH and Erectile Dysfunction - Tuesday 11 October 2016
- ABC for Managing UTI's, Bladder Pain and Urinary Incontinence - Wednesday 14 September 2016
- Disentangling Depression and Dementia - Tuesday 26 July 2016
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in children and adolescents - Monday 25 July 2016
- Acute Painful Cerebrovascular Syndromes - Wednesday 27 April 2016
- New Interventional Pain Developments for Nerve Pain - 10 May 2016
- 'An Insight into Palliative Care' Breakfast Forum - Tuesday 24 May 2016
- Reflux Disease - Mismanaged or just Misunderstood? Wednesday 16 March 2016
- Adolescent pelvic pain SVPHB - Tuesday 22 March 2016
- Hyperacute stroke care and Parkinson's Disease - Tuesday 27 October 2015
- Epilepsy Monday 9 November 2015
- Interventional pain management in palliative care - Wednesday 11 November 2015
- Adolescent pain management and rehabilitation - Tuesday 22 September 2015
- Parkinson's disease and rehabilitation - Tuesday 28 October 2014
- Wellness approach for people over 65 years - Tuesday 9 September 2014
- Opioid prescribing in General Practice: the good, the bad and the ugly - Tuesday 29 April 2014
- People living with advanced progress illness - palliative care - Tuesday 6 May 2014
- Advanced care planning and enduring power of attorney - Tuesday 29 July 2014