Our commitment to health practitioners is to provide quality, multidisciplinary education. We do this through a CPD program for General Practitioners, Specialists, Nurses and Practice Managers, in conjunction with the RACGP and our Visiting Medical Officer community.
GP Practice Manager Education Event, 18 July
Register now for a not-to-missed session on the topic: Digital communication in general practice day.
Discussion will include: email, text messaging and other digital communication, and the legal frameworks surrounding privacy, consent and cybersecurity. Complimentary refreshments and canapés provided.
Click here to download the information flyer or register online.
2017 GP Education topics - Upcoming event
Topic: Beyond tummy pain in kids and adolescents. Registration flyer coming soon.
25 July, 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Presenter: Dr Kathleen Cooke, Special interests: Adolescent and Paediatric Pain Management.
Register for an upcoming event
Please register your details below if you would like to attend our next education event or receive future CPD invitations.
Past CPD Events
- Up-to-date information on Diagnosing and Managing Prostate Cancer - Tuesday 6 June 2017
- Future Challenges in Palliative Care Breakfast - Tuesday 23 May 2017
- Gallbladder Polyps, Abdominal Wall Hernia and Intragastric Balloon - Tuesday 21 March 2017
- ABC for Managing BPH and Erectile Dysfunction - Tuesday 11 October 2016
- ABC for Managing UTI's, Bladder Pain and Urinary Incontinence - Wednesday 14 September 2016
- Disentangling Depression and Dementia - Tuesday 26 July 2016
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in children and adolescents - Monday 25 July 2016
- Acute Painful Cerebrovascular Syndromes - Wednesday 27 April 2016
- New Interventional Pain Developments for Nerve Pain - 10 May 2016
- 'An Insight into Palliative Care' Breakfast Forum - Tuesday 24 May 2016
- Reflux Disease - Mismanaged or just Misunderstood? Wednesday 16 March 2016
- Adolescent pelvic pain SVPHB - Tuesday 22 March 2016
- Hyperacute stroke care and Parkinson's Disease - Tuesday 27 October 2015
- Epilepsy Monday 9 November 2015
- Interventional pain management in palliative care - Wednesday 11 November 2015
- Adolescent pain management and rehabilitation - Tuesday 22 September 2015
- Parkinson's disease and rehabilitation - Tuesday 28 October 2014
- Wellness approach for people over 65 years - Tuesday 9 September 2014
- Opioid prescribing in General Practice: the good, the bad and the ugly - Tuesday 29 April 2014
- People living with advanced progress illness - palliative care - Tuesday 6 May 2014
- Advanced care planning and enduring power of attorney - Tuesday 29 July 2014