Prior to admission
Please contact our Admissions office on 3240 1213.
On the day of admission
Please proceed to Main Reception, located on the Ground Floor, where you will be asked to sign some paperwork and pay any out-of-pocket expenses.
Please bring the following with you:
- Medicare number
- private health fund details, including membership number and policy details, if applicable
- pension/concession card details, including DVA details, if applicable
- pharmacy benefits card/safety net number, if applicable
- general practitioner’s details
- next of kin/emergency contact details
- details of your regular medications (including vitamins and over-the-counter medicines), if applicable
- X-rays or other tests related to this admission
- credit cards - we accept most major credit cards, EFTPOS and bank cheques. We do not accept personal or company cheques, AMEX or Diners Club
Please note: All credit card transactions will include a 1.5 % surcharge